Advantages of Dynamic Testing are many but apart from advantages dynamic testing have some Disadvantages too. So I am writing the post on both Advantages and Disadvantages of Dynamic Testing so that all stuff can be get in one place.
Advantages of Dynamic Testing – Complete
Below is given the Advantages of Dynamic Testing and hope these advantages can clear your doubts more.
1. Considered High Level Exercise: One of the main and most crucial advantages of Dynamic Testing is that it can always find errors that static testing cannot find and that is the reason why it is considered as high level exercise.
2. Improves Quality: Another main advantage of Dynamic Testing is that it improves the quality of software because Dynamic Testing means executing the software and when we execute the software chances are higher for finds many bugs in the application so it ensures error free software to some extent and hence increases the quality of a product and project.
Dynamic Testing Disadvantages
1. Time Consuming: Main disadvantage of Dynamic Testing is that it is always considered as a time consuming task because its aim is to execute the application/software or code and hence as a result more test cases are needed to execute, so obviously executing more test cases can result in waste of time means consume lots of time.
2. Increases cost of Product: Another disadvantage of Dynamic Testing is that it increases the cost of project/product because it is not starting early in the software life cycle and hence bugs fixed in later stages can result in increase of cost.
3. Execution Costly: One of the main and most important disadvantages of Dynamic Testing is that its execution is costly because as you know Dynamic Testing means execution of software so it requires more man power to complete its task and hence resulted in higher cost to perform Dynamic Testing.